Boldin and Larry vs Harper.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

What you think about this game? Is Warner gonna torch us for 500 yards?

Only way we win this one is to keep our drives alive and keep their offense on the bench. If we start punting a lot and they get hot, we are toast.

Poor Harper...

2. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Our defense is rank last in the NFL in pass defense. They are rank in the top 3 in passing we will have a long day.They also haven't loss on the road this year this will be a tough task.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

we need to control 75% of the clock
    get into the endzone everytime

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

but they've never been here
    we have a pretty good record against first time visitors

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Agreed, Puck. That will play in our favor. We're just going to have to make their offense sit and enjoy watching CJ play.

I do think despite our poor overall pass D, we'll be able to pressure Warner. I hope this is the difference. We'll need some picks this game. Be a lot of DBs playing Sunday I bet.

6. titantigerfan

titantigerfan Camp Fodder

I'm hoping that Rod Hood has some inside info about schemes, protections, etc. that can help our D prepare for them. Otherwise, we are going to have to run it all day to keep their offense on the bench.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

nick harper vs larry fitzgerald and anquan boldin

[​IMG]

8. iQon

iQon Starter

Didn't we face the 3rd ranked passing O on Monday? That has the #3 WR in the league? We managed to keep that pretty close, right? And Andre Johnson got 80 yards, correct?

Seriously, quit stat dwelling. I highly doubt our coaching staff is. There isn't a team with DBs good enough to stop Arizona's trio of receivers. That doesn't mean they can't lose.

We have a great shot winning Sunday. This is as dangerous a team there is in the league right now, and we truly have nothing to lose right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I think our victory on mnf will give our crowd energy to keep the stadium loud. With vy and cj. We should be able to control the clock. And the cardinals run game is non existent. So we will need to pressure warner(T Brown!! KVB!!) and make them 1 dimensional. We do that and 5-6 will be ours.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

This thread should be Cardinals Pass O vs. Titans Pass D.... I hope Warner stays out!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar