Boise State 2012 BCS National Champions

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Would you go back to grade school (if you're not there now) and get some damn reading comprehension skills? Please? It would make your life a lot easier, and you might even look like less of an idiot.

I don't "root for more than one team". In general, I only root for one. I just said that there are only two other teams in the SEC that I will root for if I happen to catch a game. I've rooted for non-SEC teams in other games. I've rooted for NFL teams that aren't the Titans before. What am I supposed to do, watch every game with a blank expression if my team isn't playing?

Jesus you're an idiot. And still throwing around the "newbie" stuff. :grrhee: That's like the saddest thing ever. Maybe you should grow up and not worry so much about how long someone has been registered on a website.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Alex get over it. The Vols/UK game was over a week again, stop crying now.

4. Alex1939

5. Alex1939

There isn't room in this thread for me to cry about it, you have the monopoly on tears.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I quite honestly could care less about you and this stupid argument. But you probably should take your own advice as far as reading comprehension goes.

But seriously, I don't really care who you root for. I don't know who you are and quite frankly someone who argument dodges as bad as you I barely pay attention to. See: hoofa.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm sorry the truth hurts so much. Wasn't it you who congratulated me for both finishing .500 and you went on to lose? It's OK to cry, you assumed you'd beat UK but you know what happens when you assume.

So? Most people in a position of power in college football don't want a playoff, it's kinda why we don't have one. Besides the ACC didn't oppose it and they pretty much suck. What's your point? Stop reaching.

8. Alex1939

Direct your crying at the Big commissioner, it was the conference your team plays for that was too scared to go to 4-team playoff.

Maybe Ohio State should switch and play in the real conference - THE SEC.

Of course Ohio State wouldn't want that it would be tooo hard.

9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Wow. The mental deficiency on display with Eddy is staggering. And I thought Cow fans were sad.

OK, let me break this down for you since you are apparently extremely simple:
    In college football, I only root for one team. I only care if one team is successful. That is Alabama. Aside from them, within the SEC, I will only pull for either Florida or Arkansas if I happen to catch a game of theirs. I don't follow either team, and I have zero investment in whether or not either team wins a national championship or bowl games. I only say this because whiners like you constantly cry about every fan of an SEC team rooting for the entire SEC, and I am pointing out that that is not the case.

In so far as argument dodging, what argument am I dodging? You've just been pitching a hissy fit over whether or not I root for the SEC as a whole. What? The comment on defense between Bama and LSU? OK, here you go:

Hey Eddy, in the game of football, there are these positions called Defensive Backs. These guys tend to do things like guard Wide Receivers, the guys that catch the ball. And see, if you have good DBs (like, I don't know, LSU and Alabama who have the best secondaries in college football), quarterbacks may struggle with making plays because their wide receivers, the guys that have to catch the ball, will struggle.

Mind you, AJ McCarron and Jordan Jefferson aren't the greatest QBs ever. I won't argue that. But to deny that the Bama/LSU game was one of defense is simply retarded.

10. Alex1939

That's obvious since you've only been crying for the last 16 hours in this thread. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar