Boise State 2012 BCS National Champions

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

There will be overflowing tears from the Big 10 whiners..

It'll be the first time a team from the SEC loses in the BCS championship game. Fitting that only another SEC team could accomplish that...:)

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I was in favor of a LSU-BAMA rematch considering they are the two best teams, but all of the butthurt from the "other guys" leaves me with a much better idea.

Just let

1)LSU

2) BAMA

3) Arkansas

4) Georgia

take all 4 BCS bowls. 4 easy wins.

It's just a shame that the SEC has too many good teams. Always been our problem.

lololololol

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I was really hoping LSU would lose this game so it would be LSU-Alabama, with neither being conference champs, because that would have exposed this system for what it is(fraudulent).

Why can't things ever work out?

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea I don't really care how many teams you root for. Rooting for more than 1 team is pretty lame anyway. But keep on hurling insults while dodging everything I say. Typical newbie tactic.

Hopefully OSU did enough tonight to jump over the undeserving Crimson Tide. If not I'm hoping for another snore fest of a game and for OSU to blow out Stanford so everyone will say, "Oh I guess we should have let OSU play, oh well we're retards who thought a rematch of a boring game would be good."

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea four BCS bowls none of which probably involve the team you root for. And sorry, Georgia and Arkansas haven't impressed me at all this year. A team like OSU would crush Georgia and Stanford would have no problem with Arkansas.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Congrats to Oklahoma State for a great season. I would not complain of they got the #2 ranking.

As for Big ten fans they know as well ans anybody that the sec is the superior conference. I like big ten football and grew up in the middle of it but an honest person can see that the last 2-3 seasons have produced nothing but mediocrity in that conference. Last years bowl games were damn embarrassing for the big ten. Does anybody honestly think that this year will be much different?

The addition of a good program in Nebraska and a championship game will help.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Sorry but no big ten team has impressed me at all this season.

I know you hate southerners but southern football is simply superior sec and otherwise. It was a deep southern program that ended Virginia tech's hope for a BCS bowl and it was a deep southern team that beat up on Houston.

This is where the best athletes are and where the best football is played.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

New day, same ol crying from eddie...lol

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

because in general the system works.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Who is comparing the Big 10 to SEC? When did I ever do that? Hell, when did I even care who has the better conference. That's what you guys don't get, I really don't care how the rest of the Big 10 teams do. I root against them most of the time when they play out of conference games. As for last year, yea the Big 10 didn't do well but ask me if I care. OSU beat Arkansas and that's all that matters to me. Not only that, I loved seeing Michigan get crushed so for me the two Big 10 bowl games I cared about I was very satisfied with the results.

I didn't ask if any Big 10 team impressed you. None has impressed me either and it really doesn't matter.

And I don't hate southerners, I hate this mindset you have. First off you guys are constantly taking credit for what other teams do. I mean you just did it saying Southern Miss beat Houston and Clemson beating Va Tech, Southern Miss and Clemson aren't even SEC teams!!! Now you personally aren't as bad as most of these Vols fans who have nothing to celebrate themselves so they ride the coattails of other teams. Personally I don't know how you stand for it. If Alabama wins the BCS title why would you as an Alabama fan let some Vols fans sit there and cheer over it? I'd tell them to get off the bandwagon and root for their own crap team. Don't let them ride your coattails, tell'em how it is. You think I'd let an Illinois fan jump on my team's bandwagon if OSU won it all? Hell no, and neither should you. Besides, if having the best football conference is REALLY that important to you then you should hate the Vols. They not only make your conference look bad by sucking but their fans jump ship like rats as soon as a team in their conference has some success.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar