Boise State 2012 BCS National Champions

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The fact you took the time to post this proves otherwise...:ha:...stupid

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

If you must know I'm waiting to leave the house but some people are taking longer to get ready than I expected. So I turned on the game for the time being. And please show me where I would say I'm not allowed to watch games that don't involve my team. You're smarter than that.

My irrelevant team? 70% of the people on here are Vols fans and my team is irrelevant? You people have your heads so far up the SEC @$$ you have no idea what goes on outside of your own state. I kinda pity you, but then again I don't.

3. Hoffa

Can't you just picture what eddie looks like typing that...just like this,

[​IMG]

Big 10, neither big nor 10...:)

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Uh... I'm not a Vols fan. I'm not even an SEC fan. The only teams I'll pull for in the SEC are my team (Bama) and Florida (my childhood team). Sometimes I root for Arkansas, depends on who they're playing.

But nope kiddo, I was rootin' for Oregon in the NC last year. Rooted for 'em against LSU and rooted for West Virginia against LSU.

Try again.

Though I will admit my favorite game this year was not an SEC game. It was that Georgia Tech vs. Clemson game. That was just fun.

5. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Can't wait for Alabama to crush LSU and win their 14th National Championship. ROLL TIDE!!!!

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

LOL! No I'm not an SEC fan I just root for 3 of them. By the way did you like how my "irrelevant team" beat your uhh third favorite team last year? And just to educate you a little more on college football since you so badly need it, 1 rebuilding year doesn't make you irrelevant. You should know you're a Florida fan.

7. Hoffa

It's going to be a great game...:thumb:

8. Hoffa

How much money did the Ohio st players make by selling their rings?...:grrhee:

9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Well, I wouldn't say Arkansas is my third favorite, I just root for them from time to time, primarily because they play the teams I hate (Auburn, LSU) every year.

Not too much of a Florida fan either. I just root for them if I happen to catch one of their games. The only college team I actively follow is Alabama.

Also, I didn't say the only three teams I root for are Bama, Florida, and Arkansas. I said the only teams in the SEC that I will root for are them. Learn to read please.

But keep trying there goofy. Or go cry in the corner. Given the way you're reacting the latter might be the best option for you.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Lol imagine, when they announce LSU vs Alabama.

Automatic 6 in a row.

LOL. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar