Boise State 2012 BCS National Champions

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

:biglaugh: you've gotta be kidding me. This statement is beyond ludicrous.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Since we are talking about Boise state beating a bad Georgia team.. let's talk about the other major SEC non conference matchup last week.

“I would like to speak on behalf of all SEC teams,” Montgomery said after the fourth-ranked Tigers’ 40-27 season-opening win over No. 3 Oregon. “I just think we run the NCAA. Period.”

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-t25-lsu-rufflingfeathers

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I am too lazy to start a thread here (it would be a pretty lame thread anyway), so I will just dump it in here...

Keith Bullock is now working as a commentator for Sirius NFL Radio. On at the top of the hour....lots of Titans talk coming apparently.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Who?..:?:

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

sp.Bulluck.....Happy?

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Ohhhhhh, yeeesssss.....:)

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Just as it was when Utah would crush Alabama, right?

... if you don't think Michigan is going to be serious come this time next year, good.

All the better when it happens.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The subject of this thread is that Boise st. is one of the 2 best teams in the country. Georgia is maybe the 30th best team in the country. Why wouldn't the 2nd best team beat the 30th best team by 2 TDs?

And when the 30th best team is at best the 7th best team in a conference how is that something bad?

Georgia is a program that is on the decline. They are not physical any longer and don't run the ball like they used to. Boise has a damn good team we can all agree with that. The outcome should not surprise anybody.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I like how George losing to a top 5 team by 2 Tds is a major sec fail but when SEC teams beat big ten teams in bowl games by 30 points or more that is a minor thing.

Alabama lost 3 games in the SEC last year and destroyed a team that tied for the big ten title. Miss St a former SEC door mat arse raped Michigan.

Georgia, Tennessee and Florida all had down years in 2010. Georgia was below 500 last year but somehow they now represent the entire SEC? Screw you!

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why are they going to crack the top 100 in defense this year?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar