Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Boclair Takes It To Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Oct 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,250
    That was one of the silliest, most useless articles I've ever read from a Titans beat writer. And that's saying a lot.
  2. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,502
    All it comes down to is that Fisher is a better politician or PR guy than Munch. I was more than a little confused by this column. I thought what Munch said was excellent and came from the heart.
    Dman high fives this.
  3. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,841
    The media has no soul! How dare someone to even have the audacity to attack munch on a personal level. F*** this writer!
    The Hammer high fives this.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,189
    One of the dumbest articles I've ever read.

18-21 actually (Munchak).
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,316
    I'll just echo that article was horrible.

Is DBC this Boclair guy?
  5. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,710
    I just hope Boclair reads this thread. But then, people like him likely never read things like this because they would not be able to stand the abuse for their ignorance. It used to be that writers tried to prove their points. Now, they give one reason-usually lame-for feeling like they do, and then proceed to lambaste the other person,place or thing, based on their own prejudices. It's been obvious for two years now that Boclair does not like the fact that Fisher was fired and that he doesn't like Munchak. And I'm pretty sure Munchak could give a rat's a$$.
    nbtoppers2 and Dman high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $198
    you may be right but dang it dont look/feel like a competitive team except for 6 of 7 games of 2013
  6. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,401
    What a stupid article.
  7. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $588
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,189

FWIW, there were many seasons in which we flat out did not compete with Fisher.

2004, 2005, 2009 (first half), and 2010... those were all absolutely awful teams. There were other average to mediocre teams in there as well, but Munchak has been no worse than Fisher.

You give Munchak the teams Fisher had in 1999, 2000, 2003, and 2008, and I am sure we win at least two Super Bowls. And I'm not even that big of a Munch fan. I think he's average.