Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bobby Carpenter cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LANGSTER, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    Charles Woodson?
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,094
    Charles Woodson, Jake Long, Lamarr Woodley. That's about all I can think of off the top of my head.
  3. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    That's because that's about all there is. People like Deuce make it so much easier to hate Michigan. It's amazing how much they talk when their team is so awful and hasn't beat us in God knows how long. It's like their unaware of reality just living off their history.
  4. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    I'm not Buckeye fan by any stretch of the imagination but how in hades can a Michigan fan even show his face and be critical of Ohio State when Michigan sucks.

My goodness Michigan can only dream of the days when the matchup between the two teams was a real dog fight.
    2 people high five this.
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    Roll Tide

and I doubt we get Carpenter
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,169
    Gholston does suck, but it's pretty unfair to say that all Buckeyes players suck. There have been some damn good ones, and one of our most beloved players of all time came from Ohio State.

Now that Maurice Clarett is out of prison, I can't think of any others. And he sucks anyways.
  7. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Maurice was great in college and was destined for big things but instead he listened to that idiot Jim Brown and his life spiraled out of control. When you break a rushing record at OSU with our history of great backs, you know you did something.

And no there aren't any in jail, Deuce is just being stupid. Besides I'm pretty sure Michigan has had the last 2 arrests between the schools.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.