Bob Sanders to PUP

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Blazing Arrow, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Physically Unable To Preform

Doesnt take up a spot on the roster, but the Colts still have him

Hes NOT playing, hence the name Unable in PUP

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he's not playing, but he can activated at any time before week 6(or is it week 10?)

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I AM NOT SURE ABOUT PRE SEASON BUT IF YOU ARE pup AT THE START, IT IS A 1/2 SEASON THING.

lAZY w/CAP LOCK :grrr:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

that is quality.

5. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

I like it too. I wouldn't mind having it as my desktop background. But, why didn't we give Griffin #32? That number is available.....isn't it? :grrhee:

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Sanders can still be back for the start of the season, right? My understanding is that PUP and IR are two very different things.

7. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

If He's on PUP he can't play the first 6 weeks

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think he can come back, before the season starts. I'd bet he's back before we play week two. He's just recovering from a surgery, it's not a separate injury.

Glenn retiring is the biggest blow to the colts this offseason.

9. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

If he's officially on the PUP list he is inactive through week 6. (see Chris Perry last year).

Now if he is actually placed on the list is another question.

However, If he's seriously and publically contimplating it (weeks before preseason nonetheless) then he must be recovering slowly and I doubt he'll be ready for Week 2.

10. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Edit: Nevermind, he's on the list. Maybe They could take him off prior to the season starting, but I don't know why they would place him on there this early only to take him back off. My guess is that he won't be back until weeks 8-10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar