Bob Sanders released from the Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titaneers, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

RT @JimIrsay: We have released Bob Sanders today. We thank Bob 4 all his incredible contributions from his SB pic 2 def player of yr honors.

Wow?! I guess the injuries were too much for them... He was a beast (when he was healthy...)

2. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Dang. I loved him as a Colt. Taking up cap space and a roster spot for all those years.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

most injury prone player in history.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Let the Texans have him

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Wonder if he is related to The Colonel.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He is AMAZING... when healthy.

7. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

He should retire or he's going to have issues later in life

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He got paid $25 million for 9 games over the past 3 years. That's a lot of money for not much work.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

there's some buzz about how this would be a good pickup for us... potentially replace chris hopeless...
    I say give it a shot... if some odd chance that he does well we got ourselves a steal...
    i say sign him to a small deal with it going up if he stays healthy or something like that...

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Such a shame when someone with so much talent has that many injuries. I agree with the person who said he needs to hang it up to minimize future health problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar