Bob Sanders DPOY my foot

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

anyone who watches football knows that...

2. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

So i guess the numbers are lying. 160 yards rushing when he didnt play, to 60 when he did. Im saying it was proven he was the most valuable player because when he played to when he didnt play the titans looked like they were playing with 4 people on defense, they stunk. Thats why he's valuable. I understand if he didnt play he wasnt helping, but the fact is, when he did play he was the best defensive presence in the league on the field.

3. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Like Ive said before, statistically, last year Rob Morris was more important than Bob.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

bamaboy is an anti-Titan. He likes all teams in the AFCS, particularly the dolts. All players on the dolts are superior to all Titans. A running yard by Addai is worth twice what a run yard by Titan #25 Fat Boy gets. A Freeny sack is way more important than a KVB sack. ect.....

and never forget the year McNair won MVP bamaboy declared Rich Gannon the best QB in the NFL. Still makes me laugh

5. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

A dolts boy huh? bashing a titans fan on a titans forum huh? isnt that what smack threads are for? but every titans fan agrees AH is a huge value to this defense. and saw the difference when he was on and off the field

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

:bighomer:

7. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

How does the winner of DPOY effect the AFC South? Does Sanders get paid extra because of that honor? And Haynesworth less because he didn't? If so, which "team" actually came out a winner?

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

GoT picking through the flowers in moronland..

I have been one of lendale white's biggest supporters on this board. Where in the hell have you been?

There is a difference between commonsense, intellect and just an overly emotional blowhard. You are a titan fan the same way you probably still wish the south won the civil war.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Dem there colts are yankees, let's kill em! I hates that general manning he's so smug.

GoT

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Can't even remember the difference between 2002 and 2003. Gannon was MVP in 2002. That's when i proclaimed him the best QB. Mcnair was mvp in 03. :moon2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar