Bob Sanders DPOY my foot

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I see. He was the best I mean look at him. He shut down the chargers team. He was amazing out there. It just goes to show you that no matter what Haynesworth does, he will never win anything in his life. Always a small market team, forever a small market team.

Congrats to The Colts on that choke job and that "number 1 defense" they have and to that "dpoy" Bob Sanders.

Titans Defense>>>Colts Defense

It just goes to show you that if the Titans had a offense we would have smoked the chargers. We shut down LT and we still lost.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Who said they had a number 1 defense??? The Colts also shut down LT??? I'm confused. =(

Nonetheless, if Haynesworth would come to play every season and not just when it suits him (not to mention, stay on the field... *cough* injuries, temper tantrums), then everyone would know his name. You are just showing an irrational bias. He did make the pro bowl...

3. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Yea i could almost guarantee haynesworth would have won it this year if it weren't for his injury that made him miss a few games.

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Quit talking about my future ex-husband Bob!

As for Albert, he has a negative reputation in the NFL and didn't get a lot of votes.

Titans are a small market team who don't win. When they win, they get national coverage.

5. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Do you have a very large backside? It breaks my heart to know he loves his women VERY VERY CURVATIOUS. He must be afraid he will break them or something. :)

6. The Mrs

Most brothers love a booty big enough to sit a cup on. Unfortunately, i'm not toting a donkey.

I love Bob, he's got beautiful eyes and he's hilarious.

7. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

He's a mama's boy and for that I will always adore him.

8. Why are we talking about Booty? This is about Haynesworth getting snubed because he is a Gangsta. LOL

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

10. The Mrs

99.4% of guys in the NFL are Mama's boys. Every wife/girlfriend has heard, "call my Mama and ask her what she put in her macaroni and cheese."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar