Board controversy.................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Right.. and I'm for that.
    Remember I said roster, not the starting lineup. We have most of the right players on our roster already... Its just a matter of throwing in the right players in the starting lineup. We should bring in Tulloch, Finnegan and Lowry into the game, and grab the likes of LT from his balls and pull him out.

Schwartz needs to utilize the defense to its fullest, or leave. I'm rooting for the latter btw.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hill is fine. No need to diss ( I love that word)

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

and he'll be finer and a bigger threat in the near future.
    Again i blame schwartz but not JF.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

But again, Schwartz is here because Fisher won't get rid of him. I'm even open to keeping Schwartz as long as he changes his way of running the defence, but that isn't likely to happen either.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'm sure the decision to keep Schwartzie is more Reese's than it is JF's.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

No, Fisher negotiates with Adams directly concerning his coaching staff

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Eitherway you look at Schwartz.. he's been a failure and many of the decisions he makes has caused this team to lose especially in 04 and 05.

Maybe he's gone in the off season. Who knows.
    Maybe Jeff saw something in him that appeared promising at the time.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I definitely wouldn't go far enough to want to get rid of JF because of Schwartzie. Sooner or later the right decision will be made from upper mgt regarding DC.

9. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Actually, Hill is very close to being fine. He does an excellent job in coverage for the most part, and he has become a much better tackler this season. He just has the annoying habit of not knowing where the ball is and guys sometimes snatch if right off his helmet hole while his head is turned the wrong way. It would seem to be something that can be cured, but it's been going on for two years now.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Tell the other atheists. :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar