Bo Schobel

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by THE53, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE53

THE53 Guest

I really like Bo Schobel, and have been mad all season that he is always inactive. He showed today that he can be good, with a sack and forced fumble, and dominated in the preseason. I dont think he has been given a chance to go out there and play.
    (On his sack, he burned Khalif Barnes, the person that many people thought the titans should take instead of Roos...)

Does Bo Schobel deserve to go out and play every week?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I honeslty forgot we had him on the team.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I've been wondering what they may do with him in the offseason, depending on if we retain KVB.

4. THE53

THE53 Guest

So what, you dont think he's good?

5. He'll have to compete for playing time next year.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he burned mike pearson, someone coming off of a two-ligament tear in his left knee.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

havent really seen him play, I had just forgotten we had him on the team.

8. smac9

smac9 Camp Fodder

Enjoy that sack, he's as good as gone.

9. Nine

Nine Starter

Coming into the season, I really expected Schobel to shine this year, especially against the run. (I figured he and LaBoy would split time, with LaBoy used mostly as a situational pass rusher.)

However, Schobel been deactivated for several games, and when he did play, he was largely invisible. He'll need to step it up in a big way in training camp next year, or he could find himself unemployed.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

whats really diappointing is we took him about 7 spots ahead of jared allen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar