Bo Scaife's "Real UT" comment.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LasombraKnight, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

Tacky, I get it. LOL.

2. Guy on Acoustic

Guy on Acoustic Camp Fodder

You've got to be kidding me. Grow some thicker skin or a sense oh humor.

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

You're going to hear it again. If I am not mistaken, The players only record the intro once, and it is played in each primetime game.

4. tex-titan

tex-titan Camp Fodder

I never understood the whole 6 National Championships rationale especially in 50 and 51.

5. ryangm2123

ryangm2123 Reynaldo Hill's #1 Fan

maybe it was a shot at peyton manning who went to tennessee?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we're 0-5 and this is what bothers you?

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I hard him say it, but I didn't get it until just now.

8. PBV

PBV Camp Fodder

College ball is all about team spirit and rivalries. Scaife is a homer as is every other college player. There also is no "alliance" between the Titans and University of Tennessee. They are wholly separate entities all together. Just because the OP is a fan of both is no reason for Scaife not to show school spirit.

Without a new CBA, Scaife wont be going anywhere, he will only be a RFA not a FA.

By the way, the Titans/Oilers have drafted more players from the University of Texas than any other college, including that .....other UT.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I don't see what the big deal is either. Most pro players have a life-long allegiance to their college. Of course I'm not exactly a diehard Tennessee fan so I'm sure the comment would've bothered me slightly if I were.
    But still, is that really a reason to stop liking the guy?

10. Dr.Awkward

Dr.Awkward Camp Fodder

I am not offended by Scaife's comments nor do I really care. His comments are not much different then when an ohio state player says, "THE Ohio State University" - as if the other universities in Ohio are somehow inferior and unworthy.

It's just representing one's college. Big deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar