Bo Scaife

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KC_Titan, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

Not too sure who around here said that, but it sure as hell wasn't me. I didn't want Bo back and wasn't overly content that we tagged him.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Bo Scaife, you're f***in' out!

I can't believe that we franchised this POS. I will admit that he was a bit underpaid for his first couple years here because he did get a lot of balls thrown his way. BUT he should have NEVER been franchised. Just another one of Fisher's wise decisions.

I didn't think he was worth top-20 TE money much less top-5 TE money.

3. DJB

DJB Starter

To stay away from camp unsatisfied with your contract and to play the way he has this season is terrible. Cook should be out there

4. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Starter

Cortland Finnegan is this year's Nick Harper

5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

How do you know Craig is smarter???He looks like a idiot to me.

6. KelvisKblam

KelvisKblam TITANic Nerd

Don't get me wrong, it irks me that Scaife was franchised in the first place and makes so much money for being such a scrub. But at least the Titans didn't sign him to a long term contract and we can look forward to him playing somewhere else next year...Like the UFL (although some silly mismanaged NFL team will sign him I bet).

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I bet people say that to you. A lot.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar