Bo Scaife

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KC_Titan, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

A much needed break from bashing Vince or bashing Fisher is needed. How about this guy? Why is he continuing to be allowed out on the field, just put in Cook at this point at least there's some (I stress some since he's reluctant to show us a lot) upside there.

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Hes been bashed a lot but it happens in the Fisher topics since it's his decision. Fisher is a blithering idiot & is too loyal to players that have played for years for him. He clearly doesn't hold his players responsible for how they play. Great coaching you moustached douche. Scaife has been our 3rd best TE all year & it's not even close.

To anyone that defends him and says he leads the team in catches (I'm not even sure if he does anymore), he also probably leads the teams in drops, failed blocking attempts, and just looking like an ugly idiot.

3. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

How bout 33 letting himself get embarrassed out there by MJD.

4. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

Our secondary could probably have it's own thread as well. Hope, Finny and Griff look like they should be playing in the UFL, and being paid minimum salary.

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Finny's problem, and I have been a big fan of his, is he has confused playing and hitting hard with acting like a punk.

6. gdog

gdog Camp Fodder

Man, when he tried to shoulder butt that guy down, I just had to laugh. To keep from cryin'. The guy had 50 pounds on him at least and he's gonna try to shoulder butt him down. Puh-leaze.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

relax, Bo has 3 more games as a Titan.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

They should bench him now since his best bud isn't at QB anymore. I would love to see more of Cook out there.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Bo Scaife is this years offensive Nick Harper.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i think Stevens has better hands than cook. he just cant compete with Cook physically.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar