Bo Scaife

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jose7, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

I don't post here often, but when I read the threads, everyone seems to want to get a new Tight End. We should keep Bo Scaife! He has dropped a few, but those have looked especially bad in light of our Receivers Drops. He's made better catches (see @Jax @Denver) than any receiver on this team. He is a hard worker, he seems to focus more than Troupe and he cares about the team. He's always candid and smart in interviews and he understands Vince better than anyone else we have on the field. Maybe he's not the Antonio Gates you guys want, but he's pretty good in my eyes.

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

We need a new TE bc we dont have a TE for the other side. Coaching staff, fans, and im prett sure the team have lost all faith in Troupe.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Denver he dropped an absolute gift when he was wide open.

4. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

I can't argue with that, but I don't think we need to use a 1st or 2nd round pick like some want to.

And he had the poise to go back out and make (what should have been) an incredible catch. And it's not like Vince hit him on the letters, the ball ricocheted off the top of his face guard. Everyone drops the ball, and we have worse culprits of that crime (see: all of our receivers).

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't really care if he made an incredible catch, he should of caught that simple one as well.

That is what separates the good players and the average players.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

How many easy passes has T.O. dropped in his career? Guess he's just average.

7. Nash

Nash Starter

Scaiffe is a nice #2 pass catching TE for 2 TE formations... but he's not a starting #1 TE which everyone hoped Troupe would be..we still need a big (6'5")fast (4.60 in the 40) TE that can block , catch, and be effective every down...that's why they were willing to take a flyer on Mike Williams to see if he can be converted to that role..

8. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Scaife isnt a bad TE at all, but he should be a number 2. We need a real pass catching threat if we want our offense to actually move down the field.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I agree with most. Scaife is a decent TE. Who wants to get rid of him? Not me, but I'd like to see another guy brought in who can do more.

#1 TE/Scaife/Hartsock (very good blocker) is what I want to see.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

compared to how many good/great catches he has made. A very small %.

Try again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar