Bo Scaife Released by the Patriots

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Im betting the Patriots were just interwebs dating BS. You know BS had a picture of when he was a Titan and then the +300lb slug shows up in Boston.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Tiquan Underwood signed with the Bucs, so the GM was getting bored?

3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

The whole Bo to NE signing was odd anyways.

The one position they didn't need was tight end - so I figured practice squad but then they sign Ballard which is still a far superior option than Scaife so I guess that was the final straw and LITERALLY no room left on the TE roster for him ...

I'm hearing, Scaifes Texas buddy, VY can't even make Buffalo's back-up job - man how quickly they fall.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Isnt he a Rutgers guy?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I can't believe they didn't franchise tag him!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

RIP Ben Scaife's career.

And by RIP, I mean I'm glad it's over.

Another of those guys who the Titans franchise thinks is SOOOOOOOOO valuable, that nobody else cares for, and nobody wants even as a backup.

Griffin will be the next of these people.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I doubt it on Griffin. Here's how I see this playing out...

Now that he knows its put up or walk time, Griffin will put up a borderline pro bowl season like he did back in the day. We will then resign him to a new deal. He will then commence playing football like a wet paper sack again.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nick, you mean to tell me Little Ginger Ben's career is over before it ever began?

[​IMG]

He's going to be crushed when he finds out.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Ok so using that logic why didn't Griff have a pro-bowl season last year? That was the last year of his deal and was also put up or walk time. I think what we see is what we got. A better pass rush and LB/DL play might cover for his issues with being the poster child of getting owned by RBs in the open field some and he will be decent in coverage. But he is what he is IMO.

10. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Well we just signed griff to a five year deal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar