Bo Scaife fumes over knee injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Have you ever sprained your knee? It hurts alot, it happened to me during a game and it hurts like mad.

2. LetsRock

LetsRock Camp Fodder

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Plus it was late and Gage was defenseless..alot of infractions could have been called on Farrior..but nothing.

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

How does this "Hines Ward Rule" prevent players from tackling chest high? The only rule change is hitting people in the head with shoulder/elbow/arm basically any hit to the head is illegal. I think you're making siht up.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

[​IMG]

Anyone else notice this?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i didn't think it was a cheap shot when i watched it live and i don't now. i think bo is more frustrated than anything.

i was looking for the flag on the farrior hit on gage though.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

That was such a cheap shot! That's how the Steelers are "physical" by doing cheap shots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar