Bo says so

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LOL gotcha.

2. JCBRAVE

Is this okay???

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Actually I'm quite offended, you shouldn't make fun of endangered species like that.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

How bout now? I don't care who's offended. Unless T.J. contacts me, I'm leaving this one.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

your face. :eek:

what is so stupid and offensive about it?

ok, I'll give you stupid, but offensive?

p!$$ off! :evil:

haven't you ever seen O RLY owls before?

have you ever seen the movie Zoolander?
    [​IMG]
    don't be a freaking tosser dude. My avatar is a Stormtrooper dry-humping air. Not offensive at all, but relatively speaking, more "offensive" than a trio of owls doing a boogie dance while driving.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Vince Young of the past is not the Vince Young of this year.

The only game Vince played bad in he threw two picks against defensive disguises that even the league's best QB's struggle against.

Vince has been more accurate than Kerry and has shown better accuracy then a lot of other quarterbacks. Other QB's just sometimes having the luxury of 1 or 2 guys that they can just throw it up to (KB might be that weapon for us now).

Vince has played great this year. Kerry has been a solid backup. I'm glad we have them both on our team but Vince is the more explosive, and this year, more accurate quarterback. Neither of his (2!!) picks came from inaccuracy.

We've got a solid team this year. There's not really a weakness on our offense or defense. I hope we continue to throttle CJ and then let him play with fresh legs late in the year.

The scary thing is we're young

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Vince Young is our Football Messiah and told me that he slept with DBC's gf.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yay! Vince Young is going to start! :woot:

9. JCBRAVE

Back to the purpose of the thread.... I am only worried Vince nurses that knee and wont take off for 1st downs when they're there.. If the threat of him running isn't there, what good is that...

10. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

my face? what does that mean? i'm 30 years old and past keeping up with the "lingo". care to spell out your insults more clearly?

it was offensive to me, so i asked him to change it. he obviously didn't have to, although he did. if he decides to change it back, it's his prerogative. besides, i wasn't talking to you or any of the others on here that decided to flame me. if you can't see how anyone might find that offensive...well, then I guess you can't. I won't bother trying to show you and I don't think the forum rules would allow it anyways.

"piss off?".....well, see that one i understand. :ha: but i'm still here

O RLY owls? nope, i haven't seen them.

Zoolander? haven't seen that either. doubt i will

i didn't ask about your avatar, but thanks for sharing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar