Bo says so

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

This is Bo Scaife we're talking about. THE Bo Scaife. This guy makes $5M sitting on his thumbs. He's got 10 TD's in 6 years, and makes $5M. I wanna know what this guy knows. If he's saying Vince is playing, it's gotta be true. Fisher is rubbing off on Vince, notice he's not saying much about anything.
  2. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

I'm thinking the same thing when I seen him warm up last week he look like his leg was still bothering him. If he is not 100% he should not start wait after Bye This game could be ugly ALA Steelers.
  3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

you play to win the game..We shouldn't hold him out if he can go just because were "scared" of further injury..Not the mentality a championship team needs to have
  4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

Nice shoes.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9sz6xhPkGJ4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9sz6xhPkGJ4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
  5. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Fisher is just trying to be "savvy." I guarantee the Chargers are preparing for Young. No one could possibly think Collins is starting and if he is, we've got some issues (not b/c Collins is bad but because VY is supposed to be the starter).
  6. boltwalt

boltwalt Starter

What is your avatar? Just looks like leaves chasing each other around to me, or did you change it already, what am I not seeing here?
  7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Im so lost, what is so special about his avatar?
  8. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I want to know this avatar as well.
  9. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

It was an animated gif of a black guy riding yoshi and some guy chasing him and it said "Nigga Stole My Yoshi" Playing off the "Nigga stole my bike" online thing. oh my god that's so bad please remove it your hurting my feelings!!! some people really have nothing better to do than complain about something that is obviously not malicious.
  10. BiscoMettShow

BiscoMettShow Starter

JC, could you change your current avatar? The leaves are black and that offends me. Thank you.
    • High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.