Blount will takes Ringers #2 spot.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Would not say automatic #2......he has never played a NFL game....wait until pre-season is over to get a better picture of who our #2 is.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I swear you've posted that video a good 37 times now.

4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

...and all it took was Once! That punch was the greatest thing that happened to our running game since ECU's former obscurity.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

and yet... people still try to argue. I don't get it?

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Believe me... I was definitely crossing my fingers that we'd get Blount once the 7th round came around, but I figured there'd be no way in hell he'd fall to us. I think I was actually wanting him in the 5th or 6th round.

Then he goes undrafted, and it's a no-brainer, risk free type thing. Then it's looking like he's going to join the 49ers. Thank God he changed his mind. I was so happy when I heard the news that we signed him.

Who would've thought that Stafon Johnson and LeGarrette Blount would go undrafted and that we'd be able to get both of them?

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I agree.

Rkinger is just a promising all rounder. Doesn't really offer anything of a change of pace to CJ. Everything about him is positive but he has little chance of getting reps.

Blount is a true change of pace. A big bruiser of a RB to smash through short yardage downs. He could be our Brandon Jacobs

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

If he does what Lendale did which was 5 carries a game for 25 yards and goal line Tds he will be our second.Ringer is more of a shotgun protection type on 3r and 7.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't think Blount is stiff at all. What I've seen is that he doesn't have the burst at the snap. Give him a year with Watterson and he'll be a much better option.

Right now, Ringer is the #2 and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I doubt Blount, if he makes the roster, will even be active on gameday as long as Ringer is healthy.

Anyone seen yet what Blount can do as a receiver?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar