Blount will takes Ringers #2 spot.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preditan

Preditan Follow me @TitanNation_ Staff

Would not say automatic #2......he has never played a NFL game....wait until pre-season is over to get a better picture of who our #2 is.
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I swear you've posted that video a good 37 times now.
  4. BiscoMettShow

BiscoMettShow Starter

...and all it took was Once! That punch was the greatest thing that happened to our running game since ECU's former obscurity.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

and yet... people still try to argue. I don't get it?
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Believe me... I was definitely crossing my fingers that we'd get Blount once the 7th round came around, but I figured there'd be no way in hell he'd fall to us. I think I was actually wanting him in the 5th or 6th round.

Then he goes undrafted, and it's a no-brainer, risk free type thing. Then it's looking like he's going to join the 49ers. Thank God he changed his mind. I was so happy when I heard the news that we signed him.

Who would've thought that Stafon Johnson and LeGarrette Blount would go undrafted and that we'd be able to get both of them?
    • High Five High Five x 2
  7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

I agree.

Rkinger is just a promising all rounder. Doesn't really offer anything of a change of pace to CJ. Everything about him is positive but he has little chance of getting reps.

Blount is a true change of pace. A big bruiser of a RB to smash through short yardage downs. He could be our Brandon Jacobs
  8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

If he does what Lendale did which was 5 carries a game for 25 yards and goal line Tds he will be our second.Ringer is more of a shotgun protection type on 3r and 7.
  9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't think Blount is stiff at all. What I've seen is that he doesn't have the burst at the snap. Give him a year with Watterson and he'll be a much better option.

Right now, Ringer is the #2 and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I doubt Blount, if he makes the roster, will even be active on gameday as long as Ringer is healthy.

Anyone seen yet what Blount can do as a receiver?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.