Blount didn't clear waivers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Only problem is that i did not ask you or any one to believe a damn thing I am saying. Any idiot who understands English would point out to you that I am questioning the validity of some ones claims. I have not made any claims at all about Blount.

Learn to read before you run your big mouth!

2. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

A couple weeks ago after a camp practice the 104.5 guys interviewed Mike Heimerdinger. He was asked about Blount and said that in some ways he looked good and in others it was obvious that he was a rookie and his head was spinning trying to learn the playbook. He specifically mentioned pass protection as an area where Blount was having trouble.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Thank you very much. Thats all I asked for. NEver claimed anything about Blount, I just dont like it when people pass on rumor and speculation and then soon try to turn it into fact.

From what you say Dinger said about him, he is no different than any other rookie RB. Every Rb has gone through this or other troubles learning the game at the pro level. But some folks are trying to make it sound like he was some prolific block whiffing back.

(Was it CJ or Chris Henry who missed a block that go VY whacked pretty badly in a pre-season game vs the Patriots?) I do remember the play but dont recall the players names.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

again quite stating things I did not say. I never said my time was particularly precious - I said I would not waste it for YOU, big difference. Excuse me while I alphabatize the canned food.

as well YOU should, others may take me for what they will, but YOU sir should believe everything I type.
    [​IMG]

5. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

Don't remember CJ having pass protection issues as a rookie.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Karmasponge is right most rookie RBs have some pass blocking issues. Kept EG off the field on 3rd downs. Don't think CJ was particularly bad, but he missed his share as well.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

CJ is every coaches dream, Blount could be every coaches bodyguard. all depends on what the coaches need most.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

He's so fast he could hit blitzing linebackers before the ball reached the quarterback's hands. :yes:

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

CJ is so fast he runs past Titan Jeffs house and knocks his server out at least twice a day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar