Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bloody Whingeing Poms

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Carpy, Dec 6, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $6,573
    well outing a princess in that country is like if someone leaked snooki was pregnant here b4 she did....she musta felt horrrible to disrespect the palace...but damn suicide .....part of me wishes this was a prank on the radio
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,750
    Pretty sure the radio hosts were forced to resign.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,423
    Brits take their Royalty pretty real serious. As an American I guess I just dont understand nor do I appreciate 'Royalty' but too each their own.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,453
    I have been under the impression that 'Brits' are not really all that wrapped up in it.

I thought it was mostly American obsession with the idea behind a King/Queen/Prince/Princess.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,002
    See the turn out for the latest wedding? Will & Kate have that popularity that Charles never had since Di died.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,423
    well I am sure there are segements of east London that would not give a crap, but the Brits I have known seem too take it way more serious than I would ever have imagined. I mean you call Prince Charles an Earthtroll and you expect a mild laugh for the 2 degree removed dig on his ginormous ears. Instead you get asked out too the parking lot unless you appologize. I appologized because I really didnt care either way. Just glad I didnt make any Di jokes - they really take her seriuos
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,453
    No I didn't, I tried to stay away from all the media coverage.

It is really just annoying to me and call me ignorant, but I am pretty sure they have almost 0 to do with anything political over there if I understand correctly.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,423
    They have the ability too set the agenda throughout the world, well the Commonwealth anyways. They are influential without the responsibility of actually governing and besides that they are just downright wealthy as hades.
  5. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,130
    This is a +, -1 for the gene pool.

I can dig it
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,996
    Know how I know you're gay?

You don't realize what poetry unlocks.

haha
    Titans Eternal high fives this.