Blame the refs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

lets go jets style and rush 11

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

wow just saw that "safety" that shoulda been a td for seattle against indy im calling it here when we play at indy well set a record for penalty yards

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Quit bitcin. We lost. Our OL lost. Our coaching lost.

And what really sucks is OUR FANS LOST. Where the *** were the Titans fans yesterday? Because they sure weren't at LP field.

Here's what Andy Reid had to say about it:

""I thought the [chiefs] fans controlled that lower bowl there and we heard them and we appreciate all that support that they were able to give us, especially down the stretch there," Reid said."

That game yesterday highlighted why I often feel this is a 2-bit franchise.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

this has been a problem for some time now, our home games are starting to become away games. no excuse for a team looking at the playoffs right now, Bud and crew need to do something to get the locals in.

****, give $100 to everyone wearing a Titans jersey in a random section for every turnover or score we get.

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

The problem with attendance is two fold. For one, the act of going to games has become a pain in the A$$, the parking and the long walks piss me off and I am sure I am not the only one. Secondly, and this goes for all markets to some degree, is that the at home viewing experience is far superior to that at the game. Also, and this is just a personal thing with me perhaps, but I am really, really tired of the idiotic promotional things we do at games to pass the time during time outs ect.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The problem is that people like traveling to Nashville because it's a fun experience. So while it's great for the city, it sucks for the Titans home games.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We got some calls, but that Alex Smith unneccessary run really screwed up.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Not sure how we can win with officiating like that

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

not sure how we win with a qb leading our offense like that. That first half of football was terrible! We need to focus on special teams too, 3rd game where we had a special teams WTF play

10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Just an honest observation. Sorry you can't handle it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar