Blaine Gabbertt..... Apparently an Impressive Pro Day

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by gran54, Mar 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yes he had a great year for a rookie but he came to the nfl very polished and very well coached and he has an injury history. I would not be shocked if his numbers didn't improve this year if we have football this year.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I think Bradford is very interesting. The kid is St. Louis's solution at the QB spot. He will be a league leader in the coming years...

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Holy crap Gabbert scares the **** out of me.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

what's the difference between this guy and every other spread QB who's come out in the last 10 years? This guy's numbers aren't crap compared to some of the better spread QBs recently. He can't even sniff Chase Daniel's numbers at Mizzou!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Who really cares if he had an impressive wonderlic and workout? If he hasn't performed on the field, why would he suddenly do so now?

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

1 td and 2 ints vs San Diego State.

0 td and 2 ints 170 yds vs Kansas

1 td 0 ints 172 yds vs Iowa State

0 td 0 int 95 yds vs Texas Tech

42% completion percentage 1 td 1 int 199 yds vs Nebraska

The most tds he threw for this year was 3... vs Texas A&M. In 8 games this year he didn't throw more than 1 TD pass.

In 11 out of 12 games this year, he didn't throw over 2 TDs.

He's threw for more than 300 yards only 3 times and needed 30 passes a game to reach that.

In half his games (6) he didn't even throw over 200 yards.

Longest pass of the year? 68 yards.

He's thrown an interception in half his games.

This guy is not good. You want numbers? There. Or, you could simply watch 10 mins of game footage on the guy and realize he sucks without the stats.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. bwhit33

bwhit33 Camp Fodder

Titans will be lucky if Gabbert is around at 8... not the best qb prospect in years, but still a solid improvement over the aged wonder Kerry Collins

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If you're a Titan fan, you'd better PRAY he's not there at 8.

Though it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he didn't even get drafted in round 1.

9. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

anyone is a solid improvement over kerry

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Merril DuAine Hoge said that he wouldn't touch Gabbert in the first round on Sportscenter today.

Now, I'm not saying I agree with his opinions, but I remember alot of you guys thought Hoge was a genius because of his opinions on Vince Young.

Now that he said what he said about Gabbert. Do you still think he is a genius? Or does his opinions suck now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar