Blaine Gabbertt..... Apparently an Impressive Pro Day

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by gran54, Mar 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I think MR is smarter than that...

He knows the value of these QB's and we will get one in the second round. Hopefully.

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think Newton goes 1st overall and Gabbert 3rd to Buffalo and not further than 4th to Cincy.

I still say we go D-Line 1st round (looks like Fairley could fall) and trade back up late 1st and get Locker or Mallett.

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

of course he looks good on Pro Day... EVERY rookie should look good on pro day... they're playing to what they're good at... unlike the combine where they may be asked to do something they aren't used to

I personally think buffalo will take newton if he's there... otherwise it's a tossup

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. gran54

gran54 Starter

Amen brotha!

5. gran54

gran54 Starter

I love the uncertainty in the top ten of this draft. There's no clear number 1 pick for sure yet and that will dictate this draft.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This would be ideal, but only works if we have a trade partner. And IMO Locker won't be around as long as some think.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He IS garbage.

Look at his numbers vs any decent defense he played.

It's embarrassing considering he wasn't asked to run an offense that me or you could step in tomorrow and do decent with.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've been saying Gabbert is going #1 to the Panthers for a while now... Not saying that's the right move, but that's the way I see it. Hey, he won't be worse than any of their current QBs so what the hell.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I said Jimmy Clausen would suck, but Clausen is WAY better than Blaine Gabbert.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Judging what Gabbert might be able to do in the pros by what he did in college might not be the best way to look at this situation (it might actually be the worst). Almost all the analysts think his skill set will allow him to succeed in an NFL offense, under NFL coaching (something he definitely didn't get in college).

I'm not saying he will succeed (far from it), but to write him off based on his college stats or the offense he ran at Mizzou is unsound.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar