Blaine Gabbert is not an NFL prospect.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Deuce Wayne, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

aaron rogers would have been good from the first game. He only sat because he had a hall of famer playing in front of him. He didn't need 3 years.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

There are a lot of people who would dispute that claim. What you're doing is basically revisionist history.

Rodgers had big question marks coming out of college.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He wasn't talked about because no one cared whether he came out or not due to him sucking balls as a quarterback.

"He has the best accuracy of all the top QBs in the draft"

The guy doesn't have better accuracy than ME. He's terrible. Watch the video clip I posted.

Actually watch ANY video where he isn't playing high schools. God awful is the only way to describe Gabbert.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well you're not paying attention. I heard his name a lot when it came to 2012. Nobody thought he'd come out and everyone was focused on Luck, Locker and Mallett.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Duece did some nice analysis on Gabbert showing us how he did against the better defenses. Now Duece, try the same analysis on Cam Newton. How did he fare against the 4-5 best defenses he played against? I'll save you some time, he was outstanding!

6. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Neither is worth the #8 overall pick....use that to upgrade our D, or trade back and get more picks, take Locker or Ponder in round 2. There is not a QB in this draft ready to come in and play right away.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So? ... no one is even considering Cam Newton as an NFL QB.

He sucks.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I think CN would look great in that hideoud single blue in Indiana, or tarpkitty teal or even Mooston Red

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Who is no one? Every online site has him in their top 15. At least 6 teams consider him the best prospect in this draft at his position.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I agree with you Duece...but the fact that I'm agreeing with someone who said Scott Tolzien was one of the best prospects in the draft, and that Kaepernick would be a good pick...It makes me feel like I'm stupid.

It seems like you hate the QB prospects who actually have the tools and potential to be good, and than love the ones who just suck all around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar