Bjoern Werner at 10?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I have to call bullshit on that. There are amazing players for us. I don't care about who the Chiefs or Lions take.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Who are these amazing players for us?
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

This is a draft I REALLY hope we trade down in.

We should get atleast 3 starters through the third round as is, and if we got some more picks it would greatly help us out. Draft was basically built for us.
  4. JCBRAVE

If we can trade back, we could possibly have 5 picks in the top 100

that could go a long ways for us
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

First round: Sharrif Floyd, Star Lotulelei, Chance Warmack, Jonathon Cooper, Dion Jordan
    Second round: Xavier Rhodes, Desmond Trufant, Kawann Short, Jordan Poyer, Barrett Jones, Travis Federick, Bennie Logan
    Third round: Tank Carradine, Brennan Williams, Justin Pugh, Bacari Rambo, Knile Davis, Dallas Thomas.

What isn't there to like about this draft? The fact that the skill positions are weak at the top? So what! We weren't going to pick any of those positions to being with.
  6. JCBRAVE

Thats my point, it's a solid draft, but if Guards are exciting players well IDK

weaker teams like ours can benefit greatly because we'll get quality players all the way thru

the good teams are bored with this draft IMO

I mean for guys like us who look into the draft, it's a good one, but for casual fans theyre like "meh"
  7. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I didn't say exciting, I said amazing. Give me good players over exciting. Vince Young was exciting.
  8. JCBRAVE

Fair point
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I see where some of you are coming from with this being a "lame" or "unexciting" draft. But you just never know. This could end up being a great class. That '06 class was probably the most hyped I can recall. And we all know how that turned out.
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I actually like Tank (preinjury) more than Werner. I'd be having the Titans examine his leg, if our doctors give him an OK... i'd LOVE him as a 2nd rounder. According to Tank, he believes he'll be 100% before April. He plans to do a full workout before FSUs proday on March 19th. I believe Tank would of been the #1 43 DE, and a likely Top-10 pick if he wouldn't of torn his ACL. If he's 90% in April, i'd take him with our 2nd and he'd be an absolute steal.

1 - Warmack
    2 - Tank
    3 - CB/DT/LB/S
    3 - CB/DT/LB/S
    4 - CB/DT/LB/S

That's what I want to see, with the signing of Andy Levitre, vet LB depth, and even a starting CB (if we got the $).