Bironas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SlickFraud, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Over worked due to inept offense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'll be fine with keeping him if he plays for less money... in other words, there's no chance that happens.

I think he's getting an average of $4mil a year under his current contract (which ends after this season). If he would drop to $2-2.5mil I'd be willing to keep him, but someone will pay him $4mil if we don't.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Bironas is not clutch now. Im mad

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Is everyone facing their bud light labels out?

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Or maybe it's his new tattoo, the weight of the ink is throwing off his center of gravity?

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

seems like we haven't had kicker problems for at least a decade.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If he asks for more money in the off season then we need to look in another direction.

8. RavensShallBurn

He's going to. I think the same sort of thing happened with Akers and the Eagles.

9. RavensShallBurn

Just look at all the new, young kickers though... Zuerlein, Walsh, Tucker.

It's not like it's hard to find a kicker, and they almost always go undrafted or you can take the best one in the 7th round if you feel the need to.

Still get a chuckle at the Raiders spending a 1st round pick on Janikowski... yea, he's a great kicker. But could you not have gotten him in the 7th round??? Classic Raiders.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I wanted to make a joke about the Jags taking a punter in the third.........I am just finding it hard to make fun of them right now.

They have basically kept us out of the playoffs two years in a row now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar