Bironas tried to run woman off road (update 10/3: was drunk)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Starter

Inside source (guy who knows a guy who knows a girl who knows another girl) tells me that media has no idea what they're talking about when they say he had "one beer with dinner and it was a quiet movie night." Supposedly this girl claims she was at the Bironas residence all day and they had been partying hard throughout said day. She said cocaine was involved, which could possibly explain his irrational behavior. This could be complete bs. I guess we'll find out when the toxicology report is released.

2. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Honestly, this sounds like more par for the course than what the media has said. The smoking gun is the 911 call from Bradshaw... what does it mean? What caused her to call 911? I agree with the poster before Oceanic, we shouldn't speculate on what happened. Shame on me!

3. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Well so much for the "one beer" thing

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Sheesh. I hate that.

If his wife knew he was drunk and left in the SUV, it explains why she would call the police. She'd rather see him in jail with a DUI then what actually happened to him.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Sad. Hate to say I saw it coming a mile away though. Too much about this whole situation just did not add up if you were to believe he wasn't under the influence of anything, or only "had a beer with dinner" or whatever that story was.

Sucks to see another Titan great go out under shameful circumstances.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

This is sad news!

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Poor guy must have really been hurting without football. I bet this happens way more often than even realized.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Played golf with a Titan legend after his playing days were over. He was a complete douche/dick. Obvious he was hurting about no longer being the chit.

His world had come to a screeching halt.

10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Which legend? VY?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar