Bipolar has got a video : McNair nevermore

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

GOD It makes me miss EG so much!!! i hope lendale brings back that flare

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Ray ended Eddie's career? Well at least he was kind enough to get let it end with a Titans victory over the Raturds.

3. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

These are great Sec330. Keep 'em coming. Get's you fired up to see what we have done and WILL do again.
    This is what kills me about the McNair situation.....everyone hates the Colts....but I have and always will hate the Ravens more than any other team in the league. It's just sickening to know he is most likely going there.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

skitch, this duds for you!:thumb:
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PtCl1AEihfg"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PtCl1AEihfg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Love that first vid post bipolar.

That's my fix!!

7. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Hey Bipolar-
    1. EXCELLENT video momories!
    2. EXCELLENT response to that loser at the ratbird page.

Losing Mac will hurt for little while, but if we can get over how the Eddie thing went down we can get over this. However, I would have picked just about any other team in the league to trade Steve to over Baltimore. I could even take it easier if Brian Buttocks wasn't the coach. I know this move has to have Fisher's stomach in knots. I know he's doing the couteous public thing but there is no way any of this can be sitting well with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar