Bioshock Infinite

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Finnegan2win, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

I've used only the possession vigor, the rest are pointless.

Keep a sniper rifle, one shot and a rocket launcher for everything else.

If you are even average at FPS games you should be able to brutalize the AI with the sniper.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

The gameplay is only as good as you make it.. if you don't use vigors, that's why it seems generic.. they are there for a reason. You can set a crow trap and lightning trap together and the crows are electric.Hit guys with bucking bronco and use Undertow while in midair. Use possession on a turret and hit it with electricity and it shoots electricity. Etc..

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

4. Finnegan2win

I watched the video little boy, I will agree with him on the Handymen point, they weren't as compelling as Big Daddy's and they were more of a pain in the ass then anything.

HOWEVER.

He spent all that time whining about the gunplay, Bioshock has never been combat-focused.. atmosphere/story is what it's about, and while Infinite doesn't beat the original, it's still one of the best in years.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

He also left out why everyone is attacking you is because you are believed to be the
    antichrist

didnt make a great argument

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'm sorry you get insulted easily and resort to name calling. I'm SO above that.

And he didn't spend all his time talking about the gunplay. Make excuses about it all you want, atleast in the first two you had variety with the bad fps mechanics. Hf for watching the vid.

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

or quick scope their heads off.

8. Finnegan2win

So I'm about 3/4th's the way through my 1999 playthrough.. and.. good god, I have full shield and full health and I still get worked like a bi*ch so quick its unreal.

HANDYMEN YOU'RE F'ING GAY, I CAN'T SEE YOU JUMP ON MY FACE WITH ELECTRICITY AND TAKE ALL MY HEALTH AS I TRY TO RUN AWAY.

9. God'stitan

God'stitan Camp Fodder

I was disappointed with it as well. 1 I thought It would be longer, I thought it'd have alternate endings, like BS 1 and 2 did.
    Also I thought it would have had some form of multiplayer since it was added to bioshock 2.
    Kind of thought this one would have somewhat followed the story after bioshock 2.
    (Thought Elizabeth/anna) was Eleanor from Bioshock 2

10. God'stitan

God'stitan Camp Fodder

Own the handymen with the handcannon and vigors :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar