Billy Volek

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nouveaux, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mr. Steinbrenner : Nice to meet you.

George : Well, I wish I could say the same, but I must say, with all due respect, I find it very hard to see the logic behind some of the moves you have made with this fine organization. In the past twenty years you have caused myself, and the city of New York, a good deal of distress, as we have watched you take our beloved Yankees and reduced them to a laughing stock, all for the glorification of your massive ego!

Mr. Steinbrenner : Hire this man!

:ha:

Substitute Steinbrenner for Bud Adams
    George for RollTide
    Anything New York with Tennessee.

2. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

In a perfect world, McNair should retire a Titan. BTW, has Eddie "officially" retired?

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

RollTide, the difference is that McNair won't be playing for a whole lot longer, whereas someone like Schaub has only just started his career. I don't think anyone would argue Schaub is better than McNair.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

if he has it's been quiet.

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Any delusions about getting a 3rd rounder for Volek should certainly have dissapeared by now. He is worth a 5th or 6th AT BEST.

Me, I'd be happy with a dozen buffalo wings and a 7th rounder.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

mmm... buffalo wings...

[​IMG]

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

buffalo's have wings?

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Damn you SEC, I literally just started drooling on my desk. Gotta get me some of that Hot Sauce.....

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

these seem to be lacking a little bbq sauce...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar