Billy Mays is dead.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansOwnAll

TitansOwnAll Camp Fodder

She turns 50 on October 23. Oh boy.

But seriously... don't ever wish death on anyone (other than terrorists and hardcore sick criminals) no matter what. It just ain't right.

2. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

people need to stop dieing...

3. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Gale Storm(actress) died yesterday and I have read that W. Cronkite ain't looking real healthy.
    Theres people dying now that ain't never died before.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I woke up this morning and poured out some Oxyclean for my dead homie :(

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:ha:

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Billy Mays is more upsetting than MJ

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This dying thing is ridiculous right now. Not only are we seeing celebrities die every day but I lost two grandmas this year and my friend shot himself last week. Way to many dead people around my life. I heard Billy died and was like WTF!?! I had to do a double take. I was walking to the kitchen and I hear he died. I was really thrown off by that.

8. Titans&SkinsFan

Titans&SkinsFan The future is wearing #10

yeah I'm thinking it might be that too...

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If you're deaf.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I guess GLOAT will be making the same argument when OJ drops dead. After all look at his contributions on the football field.

Sure Michael Jackson (I won't do a disservice to the real MJ who played basketball) was a facinating performer but as a person I thought the guy was a turd. I really could give a flip if a turd dies. Now Billy Mayes could have been a closet turd as well for all I know since I didn't know the man personally however, Jackson made no bones about being a freaking freak.

I for one wasn't looking forward to the freak's last tour or another media appearence where he acted like he was on a pharmacy of drugs. One guy will be remembered as the guy who introduced us to OXY Clean. The other for holding a baby over a rail and sleeping with young boys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar