Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Billy Mays is dead.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansOwnAll Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    She turns 50 on October 23. Oh boy.

But seriously... don't ever wish death on anyone (other than terrorists and hardcore sick criminals) no matter what. It just ain't right.
  2. GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

Moolah:
    $0
    people need to stop dieing...
  3. jdog I like beer!

Moolah:
    $595
    Gale Storm(actress) died yesterday and I have read that W. Cronkite ain't looking real healthy.
    Theres people dying now that ain't never died before.
    1 people high five this.
  4. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    I woke up this morning and poured out some Oxyclean for my dead homie :(
  5. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,151
    :ha:
  6. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    Billy Mays is more upsetting than MJ
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    This dying thing is ridiculous right now. Not only are we seeing celebrities die every day but I lost two grandmas this year and my friend shot himself last week. Way to many dead people around my life. I heard Billy died and was like WTF!?! I had to do a double take. I was walking to the kitchen and I hear he died. I was really thrown off by that.
  8. Titans&SkinsFan The future is wearing #10

Locker
    Moolah:
    $0
    yeah I'm thinking it might be that too...
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,436
    If you're deaf.
  10. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    I guess GLOAT will be making the same argument when OJ drops dead. After all look at his contributions on the football field.

Sure Michael Jackson (I won't do a disservice to the real MJ who played basketball) was a facinating performer but as a person I thought the guy was a turd. I really could give a flip if a turd dies. Now Billy Mayes could have been a closet turd as well for all I know since I didn't know the man personally however, Jackson made no bones about being a freaking freak.

I for one wasn't looking forward to the freak's last tour or another media appearence where he acted like he was on a pharmacy of drugs. One guy will be remembered as the guy who introduced us to OXY Clean. The other for holding a baby over a rail and sleeping with young boys.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.