Billy Mays is dead.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Ed McMahon
  2. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Kung Fu, Ed McMahon, Farrah, MJ, Billy Mays....we're still due one more...
  3. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

Ah... I forgot about Ed. Well, that was 3 last week. Maybe Billy is just the first of 3 this week...
  4. turf

turf Practice Squad

from what i heard on the news, his plane had a rough landing on saturday when the tires blew out. he told a tampa news station that "all of the things in the ceiling started dropping. It hit me on the head, but I got a hard head."

this quote leads me to believe that he died from an acute subdural hematoma. this is what led to natasha richardson's death after she fell and hit her head while she was skiing.
  5. TitansOwnAll

TitansOwnAll Camp Fodder

I'm comparing a human life to a human life.
  6. TitansOwnAll

TitansOwnAll Camp Fodder

Remember when Isaac Hayes and Bernie Mac died back to back? I was very worried that Samuel L. Jackson was going to be next. :(

Come to think of it, wasn't Bernie Mac only 50 too? Not good. 50 really is the new 90.
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

No, you're clearly placing one dead man in higher regard than the other without knowing either by comparing faults brought to you by the media.

but cool. :)

For all we know- Billy Mays could be a child molester also (if mj was). Doesn't matter.
  8. TitansOwnAll

TitansOwnAll Camp Fodder

I'm placing him in higher regard? I never once said I place Billy Mays in higher regard than Michael Jackson. I just said that the media doesn't give two ****s about anyone unless they're top notch entertainers or some kind of celebrity.

Great people die everyday and when celebs that are no different than anyone else die, it's all the sudden a bigger issue.

Thousands of soldiers in Iraq die. Michael Jackson dies. Jacko, alone, gets more attention than a thousand people who have done more for this country than he has. Just? No.

Get it now?
  9. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

... or if the missing/abducted/murdered child is a cute white blonde. That ticks me off.

maybe Nancy Grace will be next... how old is she?
  10. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

We get what you're saying but this ideal is just stupid. Of course we care about soldiers dying, but Michael Jackson is an icon and people are going to be affected more by his death. I know nothing about soldiers who die in Iraq, but I've grown up with MJ.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.