Pre-Game Thread Bills @ Titans Pre-game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

If I know Whiz, this is the game the Bills get back on track and look like the team that all the Pundits were excited about when Rex Ryan took over.

30-16 Bills

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. 8MM

8MM Special Teams Standout

“I don’t think the kid is going to have his way with us,’’ Ryan said. “I don’t think that is going to happen.”

Marcus Mariota to be Challenged by Rex Ryan's Defense

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  3. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Watch out for these Bills fans before and during the game.....

[​IMG]

Nothing like gettin your a$$ fingered during a game

• LOL LOL x 3
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 2
  4. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

Again, this is another of those games were a lot of fans are going to believe this is going to be an easy win. I just don't think our Defense can hold up. I mean, if they can let Johnny Manziel have a career day, I'm scared to see what Tyrod Taylor can do to our defense. Rex Ryan is known for blitzing and so far this year, Mariota hasn't looked too great against the blitz. They're going to get a few sacks and probably cause a couple turnovers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Sadly, 8 completions IS a career day for Manziel... But he got lucky on 2 TD passes. The rest of the game he was horrible.

Surprisingly enough the Titans pass D is 14th in yards and 1st for opposing QB completion percentage. Other than the 2 passes against the browns and the 3rd and 20s against the Colts, the defense as a whole has been decent.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Because of that I'm playing MM.

If your reading this do it for The Movement.

7. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Sorry man, Marcus is stayin on the bench for me. Can't sit Carson. Mariota comes off the bench when we play NE.

Percy Harvin is the play of the week lol, 2 catches 100 yards and 2 tds lmfao

8. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

If it wasn't for those two deep completions, Manziel didn't really have a good day.

Our defense is better than what our record is showing. We've just blown 3-4 plays that cost us two games.

This will be a good game as long as the OL gives Mariota/RB's a chance.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Bills know how to really screw their fans...

10. ThreeBallPaul

ThreeBallPaul Starter

I think any logical fan should know this isn't an easy win by any means

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar