Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Biggest Titan Bust???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HonestABE, Jan 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,535
    we knew VY sucked in the playoffs.. but will we ever get a chance to see locker EVER play in the Playoffs? I wouldn't be surprised if not.
  2. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,287
    terrible????id bet your in the very small minority in that statement. yes he did have that one dumb play but if it wasnt for him that woulda been a blow out
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $92
    Yea I am pretty sure EVERYONE thought Locker looked great his rookie year in limited play. You are far in the minority on that one.
  4. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,799
    Titans really should have followed suit of the Raiders and retired that POS # 10 forever. #10 has destroyed lives, friendships, marriages, playoff runs, hope, optimism, fists.. and I would not be surprised if there is a dead hooker somewhere due to the #10.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Jury is out on Locker until the end of next season for me. But, IMO, the situation is different because the Titans can cut their losses and not cap strap themselves for years. They hung onto VY, in part, due to his impact on the cap if they were to release him.
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.
  5. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    Young for sure. Franchise QB my ***.