Bigger shocker - Indy winning or Miami winning?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I was surprised by a couple of things....first, that the SF defense looked lost. They had some plays where they just left Wayne uncovered...the Colts offense is not some kind of exotic scheme. Second, that the Colts defense was just everywhere the ball went....runs or pass..they were just suffocating for the 49ers.

Personally I think ColinK got exposed...along with that offense that has become the new Wildcat.

Maybe ColinK better quit kissing his throwing arm and learn how to read a defense.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Brady, manning, Brees, Rodgers, Romo, Stafford, Wilson, Ryan. Boom. Eight guys better.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Stafford and Wilson are questions. Same tier.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Miami actually beat a good team.

Colts beat a struggling SF team that has a lot of injuries and just aren't playing well.

Colts look extremely average.

And I hope whoever was joking about Andrew Luck being top 8 in the NFL. Just stop.

5. Deuce Wayne

Does he?

Against the Raiders throwing for a whole 178 yards?

Or or or- hey, what about when he threw for 159 against the 9ers!

Dude is putting up Jake Locker numbers and people acting like he's something special. Sh*t is hilarious to me how powerful the media is.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have never been on the Andrew Luck bandwagon. Guy is doing JUST enough to win games with his team. He sure isn't winning them buy himself or giving them away.

Average QB at this point.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

So, you weren't shocked?

[​IMG]

8. Deuce Wayne

It makes no sense.

Last year and this year both he's BARELY outplaying Jake Locker.

Yet- everyone thinks Jake Locker sucks (I'm one of them)... but Luck is greatness??

The ONLY thing that says Luck is great- is ESPN. Over and over and over and over until people just accept it, then regurgitate it.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

He had like, 20 something turnovers last year......thats not good, thats ****ing terrible.

If Locker had 20 something turnovers, or RG3, they would not have gotten anywhere close to a pass. Seriously, if he threw 20 picks we would not be having this conversation.

****, 18 picks, 10 fumbles and 5 lost.

In what league is that elite? Why are people considering 23 turnovers a 'good' season. Guy honestly sucked last year.

10. Deuce Wayne

Combine that with his terrible completion percentage last season.

Yep.

And that's with him being the Luckiest QB in the league with many of his sure INTs somehow always seeming to be dropped, or called off by refs (remember that?)...

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar