Bigfoot Found Dead!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Eddyc85, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHoFSTrCwSI

Oh my goodness! This could be the biggest scientific discovery ever! :eek:

I hope it's real, because that means theres more of them, and if that were the case I would want one as a pet/bodyguard.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it's probably a bear

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

man what a stupid society we live in

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Go figure...Fox News.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7 foot 7 ey? Could be Manute Bol.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

CNN - Clinton News Network is reporting it also.

7. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I get so sick of people inferring that because it is on FNC that it is factually dubious.
    This is tabloid news crap, and FNC does their share of it, features like this and the missing person/sensational crime of the week type of story.
    But for world affairs and political analysis, they deliver the goods more completely and honestly than CNN.

8. TitanTom0987

TitanTom0987 This Post Is Rated RKO

*Edited for content.

No one tops the always annoying, sometimes factually wrong (Duke Lacrosse case) and repulsive Nancy Grace in that category.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

And this is why political discussions were banned.

We go from not liking a news network, and rather than someone being able to say "it is because they do not get their facts straight" which would be a valid critique of a news source, we get "I don't like them because I don't like their politics."

10. TitanTom0987

TitanTom0987 This Post Is Rated RKO

Well I wouldn't go into the dozens of reasons I hate all of the 24 hour news networks but I think Fox does an awful job at journalism in itself, much like Murdoch's other pet project, the New York Post.

I think Fox News and their talking heads seem to get facts wrong on an alarmingly high rate and when told their facts are wrong, they just ignore it.

But CNN sucks and so does MSNBC. I guess that's what happens when you say we're going to give you 24 hours of news coverage and then you realize there isn't that much news. There's a reason the news has always been half hour to an hour long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar