Big changes for Tennessee?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Wolverine, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...hanges/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Short article but here are the big qoutes..

“I’m an impatient person. I want results now. But we have to be honest about where we are,” Smith said.

“The offensive line just hasn’t gelled. It’s high time that it does,” Smith said. “I told them I don’t care where they’re drafted or what they’re paid, if they’re not getting it done, find someone else.”

That read on the situation bodes well for coach Ken Whisenhunt and General Manager Ruston Webster as Smith said he can’t see any way that there’d be a change at either position

Looks like Webster is safe. Looks like the entire offensive line has to watch there backs now (minus Lewan).

Thoughts?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Umm more like no change in TN.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Could be a good sign. In the past if we paid a player they stuck it out. Seems like Tommy is giving Whiz the go to get rid of the dead weight.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Does Tommy Boy not realize that Webster played a huge part in putting this line together? As well as the rest of the crappy @$$ roster?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Offensive line in the first round. Book it.

:anon:

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Smith should give playing guard a shot. He has the measurables...

• LOL LOL x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LOL

Yea he'd make it 2 plays and drop dead

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

We could have had Jared Veldheer instead of Oher for a little bit more money. Probably the most disappointing thing about this off season. If it wasn't for Roos getting hurt I could see Levitre/Oher being replac by Lewan.

Hopefully via free agent replace Warmack/Levitre or a late round pick. (Could of have Warford instead of that bum)

9. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

That would be 2 plays more than Levitre seems to make a game

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

You talk the talk, Mr Smith.
    Can you walk the walk?

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar