Big Brother reading this?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fitantitans, Apr 4, 2007.

?
  1. No way!

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. Yes they do

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I have been having a discussion off this board about this board. I'm wondering how everyone here thinks about this discussion. Do you think that the Titans FO monitors this board in ANY form?

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Key words....ANY form.
    The NFL is a business. This information is free to them. Why would they not atleast look at it for any value?
    I'm not saying that Bud or Fisher is reading it, but I think someone up there is.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

They may read it but it doesn't change what they will do.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

They would be dumb to not, at the very least, have an intern check it on a weekly basis.

It's possible that someone on this board could get a scoop on a story about a Titans player punching his wife in public or something like that.

I seriously doubt they use the info on here to inform their football decisions.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

If only Schwartz would start reading this board :pigfly:

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

or at least learn to read

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

They don't have to read this forum, they just email Starkiller directly when they have a question about the cap, who to start, who to cut, etc.

duh.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think it indirectly has an impact sometimes. Many in the media read the many forums or participate/listen to talk radio to get an idea of what fans are thinking. I'm sure this leads to story ideas which leads to questions to the Titans FO and result in articles.

Though Reinfeldt may then read a story that fans are antsy that the Titans are not signing any big-name free agents, I hope to heck it doesn't pressure him to making a decision he wouldn't otherwise do.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well I'm sure somebody in the Titans organisation read the various messageboards etc., however I doubt it's a concerted effort within the team.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Believe me they read it from time to time. If they figured out the 2 Fisher sites last season then they are definitly checking out what we say. Remember that story about how MR and Fisher know about the fans getting mad that we diddnt go after any big name guys in FA?

There definitly reading.

Hi Fisher!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar