BIA: Hell's Highway - New gameplay video

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Toly, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toly

Toly Free your mind

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah looks pretty tight.

Too bad though I will be playing Unreal Tournament 3, Halo 3, and Frontlines: Fuel of War, Assassin's Creed, Area 51: Blacksite I mean too many good games in September too handle hopefully they don't all come out at that time or I will be one anti-social guy.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I've never understood the thrill of Unreal Tournament.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I didn't either until I saw some screenshots and videos and there was a big article on it in my 360 mag I got and it look amazing and sounds like the game play will be awsome. The maker's of Gears of War made it!

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Or to be more correct, the makers of Unreal (and the insane engine behind it) also made Gears of War :))

6. the 360 has a lot of great titles that are comming up, i really cant wait for mass effect also because that game looks sick

7. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I think this game could match and perhaps even surpass Gears graphically.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

The presentation sucks and I like how he touts the Group command system as something never done before (and this one seems extremely simple at that).... but it looks pretty good graphically. I do hope you can turn off the highlight feature (which btw is no different from what LucasArts did in the Jedi Knight series, but hey, don't let facts get in the way of the presentation)...

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

All these war games seem the same. And Unreal Tournament is the truth. What's not to like about fast paced games where you battle it out with friends? I guess if you like rpg's and storybook games it'd be a huge switch.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Is it more for online purposes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar