beware of a well rested jet team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by joewilly, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I'm interested to watch the coaching in this game. Obviously these are 2 of the top AFC teams right now, and there is a very good chance we see each other again in the playoffs. My gut says Fisher will want to keep things basic, and hope the players will just win their individual matchups. Mangini is more likely to try to throw some wrinkles in with different blitzes on D and some gutsier shots on offense. Each QB kind of mirrors their coach here, too. It'll be fun to watch.

I'm bummed I won't be able to watch this at our usual Titans bar (in NYC). Usually the front room of the bar is the Jets or Giants game, and the back room is the Titans. There will be lots of trash talking for this one between the rooms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar