beware of a well rested jet team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by joewilly, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I am concerned because Favre is the antithesis of Fisherball. It is all home run or all strike out. We are pretty solid against the run, so I believe we'll see the Jets taking more shots downfield w/ Coles and ripping the slants w/ Keller. Pepper in some Washington slip screens (and returns) and Jones power running- it just has me more worried than any other game.

It would be difficult to come from behind on this team.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Let's go ahead and crown their arse!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aYKIcnj1MJY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aYKIcnj1MJY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Favre has thrown an INT in every game from week 2 till week 9,he hasnt thrown one in the past 2 games, so i would say hes about due for at least 2 against Tennessee, anyone wanna bet?? :wink2:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'd say he's about due for one of his 3 int games. But then again, the Jets are past due for a string of losses and it hasn't happened yet. Weird season all around - us not excluded.
    Plus, the Madden curse will strike sooner or later.

5. cayal

cayal Starter

Aside from the Patriots the Jets haven't played anyone since Arizona.

That said we will lose because they play us well.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Aloha, joewilly!

Good luck to you; but I take weird and sick pleasure in reminiscing about beating Farve's okole the worst it's ever been beaten in Lambeau field.

I'm looking forward to doing the same again... just for S&Gs ;)

7. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Camp Fodder

you guys are underestimating the jets...this is a good football team...i'm not only a jets fan but a fan of football and the jets have a reallly good team this year...

our pass d ranking is inflated because nobody could ever run on us all year....also we've added ty law who actually had a nice game last week...its going to come down to a kick....

8. cayal

cayal Starter

Our Run defense is good and so is our pass defense.
    Same with Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Washington.

The teams pass on us cos they can't run excuse doesn't cut it.

9. joewilly

joewilly Guest

the jury's still out on mangini. he had a great gameplan for the pats in 1st half but did not adjust to what they did in the 2nd half. then went ultra conservative letting cassell sit back & pick us apart.

we'll see, it'll be tough sledding on both sides in the trenches but we do have a pretty good array of weapons to move the ball if favre has time.

he'll need another really good game to keep us in the game. Our defense will surprise you guys. they are really comin along if we avoid the prevent D

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. joewilly

joewilly Guest

hey btw, feel free to visit jetnation.com to talk it out with us. mostly all cool smart posters.

I'm looking forward to a great game. You guys are gonna be a great measuring stick to see just how far we've come along in recent weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar