Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Better without Pacman?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,590
    If they get rid of him, this move would look as dumb as passing on Moss. He had "baggage" too, remember? Then I'd laugh at the staff once he intercepted about 4 vy passes a game if we played.
  2. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    Post of the week potential:thumb:
  3. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811

just his return skills alone....how goood are they...well he was 2nd or 1st in reutrn yards or somthing right...w/ 3 tds...

not bad stats...

than ya add in the fact that 2 Tds were taken away on penalties
    and also that he didnt even handle all the kicks till later...an than they stopped kickin to him.....

ohh yah an the fact he is basically a future probowl possibly all pro player.

personallly i think fisher is just trying to show pacman indirectly we dont need him...u no...make him [pac] really take notice that if he messes up again...he really wont be let back
    [nother main reason i wont belive wat fisher says is b/c of how strong he supported pac after he drafted him....he kept on tryin to help him and even when he kinda sucked he never gave up..and turned him into an amazing player...i dont think he is ready to dump all that away ether...after he stood up for him so many times....)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.