Better without Pacman?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

Listen all of you!!!

Pac will play this season as a Titan watch and see!!! As far as the off season goes well we'll just have to wait and see!

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

1 - PacMan > Harper
    2 - Harper . Finnegan

Hopefully you can see Pac is #1, Harper #2

Yes people have wood for Finnegan
    No Harper is not better than PacMan, not even close

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yes

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

What is most important is: do we fare better vs the bye week without Pacman?

I say yes.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Interesting..

Colts in big trouble up a thin point going into the second half without harrison and without bob sanders. I'm thinking how glad i am to see the colts get a loss...Manning takes this debilitated offense on an easy TD drive. Then marlin jackson gets an int followed by another easy TD drive culminating in a perfect manning to clark TD pass.

We need pacman damn it!

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Watching Joseph Addai run all over the place has been disconcerting also.

7. To be honest, if Pacman came back I wouldn't put him in at corner for a good few weeks, the titans have played very well against two of the best passing units of last year, puttinghim in now could disrupt good team chemistry and vibe.

If Pacman kept out of trouble, with no suspension, we may have played better when you account for his playmaking abilities at ST, as well as at corner.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Who needs marvin harrison?

Just complete 30 yard passes to your TE lined up wide with a corner covering him! If #18 is upright with a pulse we better have every damn guy possible to play against him.

9. PrimeTyme

PrimeTyme Guest

I hate the Colts, I hate em! The Patriots too!! Everything about them! The feeling just came over me. I had to vent for a second.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar