Better without Pacman?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Look at the 1994 49ers.. HOF QB, Best WR ever, pro bowl RB. a star studded team but the only super bowl steve young ever won was with deon sanders. He gave them something extra they needed. We are in a real tough conference with the colts and pats. We need a player like pacman to beat those guys..

2. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

we should trade him for a big play receiver!griff and fin are the future now.

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Yep, this article is pure crap. Our defense is better because we got rid of our 3 weakest links, and in addition to that, our scheme has changed over years past.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's hilarious. So you're saying that PacMan would be the #2 corner BEHIND Nick Harper?

Hilarious. Really. Good one.

5. PrimeTyme

PrimeTyme Guest

No, I think he means it would be Pacman 1 and Harper 2. It is a good assumption.

6. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

better with Pacman.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Gloat, I think you're just mad that I called you out for having a man-crush on Finnegan.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

as crazy as it sounds given harpers play versus finnegan's, he's probably right. case and point, lamont thompson.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gloat, no nick harper could be the #2 guy with pacman #1. Knowing this coaching staff and how they think i would not be shocked to see harper still out there starting along with pacman.

Cornerbacks don't have a big #1 painted on them and it doesn't matter what side you play. Rolle played the same side finnegan is playing now and pacman was playing dyson's side.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I doubt Harper would have been brought in had Pacman kept his nose clean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar