Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Better without Pacman?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,499
  1. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,533
    Consider Pac gone. This angle appears to be phase one (or two) of easing Titans fans into the idea. Hope we get a decent trade for him.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,051
    bah, never believe anything climer says about pac, it will never be positive. even when he isn't here, has kept quiet for a few months and isn't causing any trouble, he still writes about one negative blog per week about him.
  3. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    like you can believe anything that Fisher says about Jones
  4. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    Replace Pacman and getting suspended with Thompson and getting cut and I agree with the story.
  5. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,726
    Also I don't have to read the police blotter to keep up with my favorite team.:grrhee:
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,561
    It's silly to even suggest this. Our defense is better without Pacman, yes. But only because our defense is without Lamont and Hill as well.
    If you add PacMan to this current defense, we would have beaten the Saints by at least 2 more touchdowns. He shuts an entire side of the field down, and we know Harper doesn't.
    Then factor in his returning skills. Nobody on this team is half the punt/kick returner, and we're still doing good in that area.
  7. zackmann Guest

our defense is better this year...no denying that...

but if we had Pac instead of either Harper or Cortland, we would be even better...

so, no I don't believe we are better without Pacman....
  8. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Pacman didn't do many kickoff returns last season. Wade did over 66% of them. I don't think he'd end up doing them at all if/when he comes back.
  9. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Sometimes I wonder if Climer and some of these guys are really the mental midgets they appear to be or if they are always playing some kind of game. If we assume for a moment that we have the same personnel starting on our defense this year as last year (Hill, LT and without Odom or Fowler) maybe with the exception of Harper filling in for Pacman are we better? Of course not. Now think about our defense with Pacman playing with the current group of guys in Harpers spot (not to mention returning punts). We have a pass rush this year and we are stopping the run. Now if we could just get Griffin in the game somewhere we can really be solid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.